Why Choose Us
- – Upto 100 % processing fees waiver.
- – Upto Rs 2,000 vouchers FREE.
- – Exclusive interest rates.
- – Check offers from multiple banks.
- – Select the best offer for your car loan.
- – Find the best bank for you.
Hassle Free Process
- – Find the best bank for your car loan.
- – Doorstep document collection.
- – Personal assistance from click to disburse.
2 million +
Numbers of Searches
total loans provided
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions, We have answers.
Do I get tax benefits on the loan?
Yes. You are eligible for tax benefits on the principal and interest components of your Home Loan under the Income Tax Act, 1961. As the benefits could vary each year, please do check with our Loan Counselor about the tax benefits which you could avail on your loan.
How can I repay the loan?
You can repay your loan either via Electronic Clearing
System (ECS) OR by giving Post Dated Cheques (PDCs)
What is an EMI?
EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) is the amount payable to the lending institution every month, till the loan is paid back in full. It consists of a portion of the interest as well as the principal.
What is a fixed rate of interest?
Fixed rate of interest means the rate of interest remains unchanged for the entire duration of the loan.